Palette CAD AG (former Palette CAD GmbH)
Phone +49 711 9595-0
Fax +49 711 9595-250
Trade Register Stuttgart 785686
VAT ID No. DE 178416603
Tax no. 99077/00922
SEPA Creditor Identifier:
Executive Board: Volker Zeller (Chairman), Dirk Böckstiegel, Elvis Grabic, Frank Kobs
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Walter Zinser
1. Types of data we collect
We collect the following categories of data:
- Login information you enter when setting up your account, including your first and last name, country of residence, sex, date of birth, email address, user name and password.
- Transaction data you send to us when you request information or purchase goods or services from us, whether on our websites or via our applications, including your postal address, telephone number and payment details.
- Data you provide in public forums on our websites and applications.
- Information sent from one person to another or within a restricted group in our messaging, chat, posting or other services with similar functionality, inasmuch as is required for the provision of the respective service or as you have given your consent for us to collect the data.
- Data you send to us when you use our websites and applications, use our applications on third-party websites or platforms such as social media network websites, or link your profile on a website or third-party platform to your account.
- Location data when you visit our websites or applications, including location data supplied when using mobile devices when interacting with any of our websites or applications or data linked to your IP address, inasmuch as is required for the provision of the respective service or as you have given your consent for us to process the information.
- Use and access to pages and the technical data, including your device ID and your IP address, when you visit our websites, use our applications on third-party websites or platforms, or open emails from us.
2. How we collect your data
We collect data from you when you request products, services or information from us, log in to our services, participate in public forums or engage in other activities on our websites or applications, answer our customer surveys, or otherwise interact with us. Please be aware that when you send us data via a third-party website or platform (e.g. using our applications), the data you send may be collected separately by the third-party website or platform. The data we collect are subject to this Privacy Statement, and the data on the third-party websites and platforms are subject to the privacy policies of those websites and platforms. Privacy settings you have configured on the third-party websites and platforms do not apply to our use of data that we collect directly through our applications.
We collect data using technology such as cookies, including when you visit our websites and applications or use our applications on third-party websites or platforms.
3. How Palette CAD AG uses your data
Palette CAD GmbH, which operates the website or application you use, is responsible for your data. No other companies will have access to your personal data without your consent.
Your data will be used in accordance with the applicable laws and the restrictions and options available to you:
- To send you offers and advertisements for our products and services, and those of third parties.
- To adapt the content and accessibility of our websites and applications.
- To optimise and improve our products, services and processes.
- To uncover, investigate and prevent activity which violates our policies or is illegal.
4. Sending your data to other companies
Palette CAD AG and its partners are the only companies that will use your personal data.
5. The restrictions and options available to you
There are certain restrictions and options available to you with regard to how we collect and use your data. In accordance with the applicable laws in your country or region, the restrictions and options available to you include the following:
- You can correct your login details and update and delete your account.
- You can change your preferences for subscriptions, the Newsletter and messages.
- You can choose whether you want to receive offers relating to our products and services and whether you want to hear about products and services we think you may be interested in, as well as advertising for them.
6. Data security and integrity
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your data are our highest priority. We have implemented technological, administrative and physical security measures in order to protect our visitors’ data from access, disclosure, use and alteration by unauthorised persons. We periodically review our security measures to consider whether new technologies and methods may be of benefit. Please be aware that, despite all our efforts, no security measures are perfect or completely impenetrable.
7. Data transfer, storage and processing around the world
Wherever we transfer, store or process your personal data, we will take appropriate steps to protect them.
8. Changes to this Privacy Statement
From time to time we may change this Privacy Statement in order to keep it up to date with new technologies, general practice in the sector or legal requirements, or for other purposes. If this is necessary, we will inform you of the changes we make. If the applicable laws require it, we will request your consent before making the changes.
9. Palette CAD AG Privacy Statement for Job Applications
(in accordance with Art. 13 GDPR)
By submitting your application, you give us your consent to process your personal data for the purposes of the application process.
Initially, your data will be processed solely in order to process your application. If we are unable to offer you employment at the present time, we will process your data for up to a further six months after we inform you we have rejected your application.
If you are due to receive reimbursement of costs, or if tax-relevant transactions are involved, the corresponding accounting records will be stored until no later than 31 March of the eleventh calendar year after the transaction, in order to comply with budgetary and tax retention obligations.
Initially, our Human Resources department, the executive board and the relevant specialist department for the job you have applied for will have access to your data.
The legal basis for processing the data as part of an application process and as part of personnel documentation is Section 26 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 of the German Federal Data Protection Act and Article 6 (1) Subsection 1 lit. b of the General Data Protection Regulation.
10. If you have any comments or questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Facebook plug-in
13. Use of YouTube videos
Our websites use the XING Share Button. This service is provided by XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany (“XING”). When you access our websites, your browser creates a temporary connection to XING servers, enabling the functionality of the XING Share Button (in particular the calculation/display of the counter value). XING does not store any of your personal data from your visit to this website, and in particular XING does not save any IP addresses. Neither is any analysis of user behaviour conducted by using cookies in relation to the XING Share Button. https://dev.xing.com/plugins/share_button.