1. Types of data collected by us
We collect the following categories of data:
- Credentials that you enter when you create an account, including your first and last name, country of residence, gender, date of birth, e-mail address, username, and password.
- Transaction data that you provide to us when you request information or purchase goods or services from us, whether on our websites or through our applications, including your mailing address, telephone number and payment information.
- Data you provide in public forums on our websites and applications.
- Information sent either on a person-to-person basis or within a limited group in our message, chat, postal or other similar-functionality services, to the extent that it is necessary for the provision of the service or in which you have consented to the collection of this information by us.
- Data you submit to us when using our websites and applications, when using our applications on third party websites or platforms, such as social networking sites, or when linking your profile on a third-party website or platform to your login account.
- Location information when you visit our websites or applications, including, but not limited to, information about mobile devices when interacting with any of our websites or applications, or any information associated with your IP address, in the context in which it is used to provide the service necessary, or in which you have consented to the processing of this information by us.
- Use and access pages and the technical data, including your device ID and IP address, when you visit our websites, use our applications on third-party websites or platforms or open emails from us.
2. How we collect your data
We collect data that you submit to us when you request goods, services, or information from us, register with us, participate in public forums, or perform other activities on our websites or applications, respond to our customer surveys, or otherwise interact with us.
Please note that if you provide us with information through a third-party website or platform (such as through our applications), the submitted data may be collected separately from the third-party website or platform.
Privacy settings that you have made on third-party websites or platforms do not apply to our use of data collected directly through our applications.
We collect data using technologies such as cookies, including when you visit our websites and applications, or use our applications on third-party websites or platforms.
3. Use of your data by Palette CAD GmbH
Palette CAD GmbH, which operates the website or application that you use, will be the responsible body for your data. Other companies will not gain access to your personal information without your consent.
In accordance with applicable law and the controls and choices available to you:
- To send you offers and advertising for our products and services and those of third parties.
- To customize the content and handling of our websites and applications.
- Optimize and improve our products, services and operations.
- Activities that violate our guidelines or are illegal, detect, investigate and prevent.
4. Sharing your data
We will not use your personal data outside of Palette CAD GmbH.
5. Your control and choices
We give you the opportunity to exercise certain controls and make selections, as far as the collection of data by us is concerned. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You can edit, update and delete your login account.
- You can change your subscriptions, newsletters, and notifications.
- You can choose to receive offers of our products and services or of products and services that we think may interest you, as well as advertisements.
6. Data security and integrity
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your data are of paramount importance to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures designed to protect visitor data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and alteration.
From time to time we review our security procedures to consider new techniques and methods. Please note that despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or completely impenetrable.
7. Data transmission, storage and processing worldwide
Wherever we transfer, store or process your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
If required by applicable law, we request your prior consent.
9. Comments and questions
If you have a comment or question about this privacy statement, please contact email@example.com
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you.
The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software;
however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the link below (http: // tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) to download and install the available browser plugin.
For more information, see https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en or https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en (general information about Google Analytics and privacy). Please note that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code "gat._anonymizeIp ();" in order to ensure an anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP-Masking).